Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

空撫 - Utsunade - Hollow Touch (Kabanashi's Zan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ST0NED

空撫 - Utsunade - Hollow Touch (Kabanashi's Zan) Empty
PostSubject: 空撫 - Utsunade - Hollow Touch (Kabanashi's Zan)   空撫 - Utsunade - Hollow Touch (Kabanashi's Zan) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:19 pm

Name: Utsunade (空撫, "Hollow Touch")

Manifestation:
Spoiler:
Release Phrase: Disappear Completely (搔き消される, Kakikesareru)

Family: Wind

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto: One important thing to note is that Kabanashi can summon Utsunade to and from his hands, allowing him to travel weightless, then materialize the blade for a quick attack or a parry. Another important thing is that Utsunade is an inverted blade, so unless Kabanashi uses the blade with the curve facing him, he can't utilize the full force of the Zanpakuto. But then, Kabanashi's impressive physical strength and stamina makes Utsunade a formidable weapon, even when the blunt side is used.

Utsunade is mounted in the shikomizue style, resembling more a wooden sword than a Zanpakuto. It is slightly longer than the average katana, about 35 inches. But there is a blade inside, and Kabanashi often forces the scabbard to dematerialize while fighting, and then reintroduces it to sheathe Utsunade after the opponent has been slain. The blade itself is incredibly light and Kabanashi has even stated it can float on water.

Released Zanpakuto: Utsunade disappears at this point once more, but the opponent can see a visible increase in Kabanashi's spiritual pressure. If one were to pour dust or a powder, however, they can see that Kabanashi is surrounded with a circle of weapons facing outwards. They include katanas, some even resembling guan daos and other exotic weapons. This circle of weapons moves with Kabanashi, and Kabanashi can control and (de)materialize them telepathically.

Shikai Ability: Kabanashi mainly uses Utsunade as projectiles, preferring to stand nonplussed as the enemy has twenty or so swords fighting him/her at the same time. He is able to execute most of his techniques remotely, and does not require Utsunade. Similarly, he can generate wind by using Utsunade's powers. Using his control over the dematerialized weapons, Kabanashi can move at unreal speeds. He can create blades of wind that act as chainsaws, cutting through everything before disappearing about two hundred feet from where he is standing. While Kabanashi prefers not to get his hands dirty, he is proficient with all the weapons Utsunade provides, and can even use more than 2 at the same time. Utsunade repairs itself as long as Kabanashi is able to spend spiritual power.

Bankai: Utsunade's Bankai has been sealed off by the Gotei 13. Kabanashi hopes that by either gaining Hollow powers or infiltrating the Great Spiritual Library he could either forcibly unlock his Bankai or learn the way to unseal it. By cutting off his Bankai, the Gotei 13 blocks almost half of his potential powers. By decreasing the amount of useless moves and finding more ways to exploit his Shikai, Kabanashi has increased his power count to about 53%, but there it has stopped.

Tech 1: Dance of the Wind Devil (風魔の踊り, Fuuma no Odori)
Able to be used in Shikai only. Kabanashi uses his control over Utsunade to suddenly elongate the shapes of the weapons, creating a forest of spikes that impale nearby enemies. He can also rotate the weapons, creating a whirlwind of blades that strike everything within five hundred feet in our outside the wall, slicing them up in the process. The wall of spikes or wind lasts for 2 turns before subsiding and returing to their original form, after which Kabanashi cannot use this technique for 2 turns.

Tech 2: Unruly Chorus (怒れるな合唱, Ikareruna Gassho)
Able to be used in Shikai only. Kabanashi combines the weapons into a gigantic spear-like weapon, and rams it into the opponent to create a ground-splitting impact. For the 4 turns that this "combination" lasts, Kabanashi can use the "combination" as a normal sword, using the increased range and destructive power to supplement his sudden loss in speed. He can undo the combination before the four turns are over if he must, but then he is unable to use the technique for 4 turns, unlike the 2 turn cooldown he recieves when he waits for the 4 turns to finish before disassembling his Shikai.

Tech 3: Hollow Dream (空夢物語, Utsuyumemonogatari)
Able to be used in Shikai only. Kabanashi dematerializes all blades save for one, and uses the extra momentum gained to momentarily excite his body to twice the speed it can handle. Faster than a Captain-level Flash Step, Hollow Dream enables Kabanashi to gain one chance to pull up to 3 extra-fast attacks from different sides at an enemy, so normal foes will be cut down before they know what hit them. Skilled enemies would see, or maybe even react, but then it is improbable that they could block all three. Kabanashi usually uses this technique when he wants someone dead or when he is sure of an easy win, but can use this up to four times without cooldown periods before his body is ruined and unable to retaliate, his nerves being burnt out by the pressure of moving faster than human recognition.
Back to top Go down
http://toaru.forumotion.com/
ST0NED

空撫 - Utsunade - Hollow Touch (Kabanashi's Zan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 空撫 - Utsunade - Hollow Touch (Kabanashi's Zan)   空撫 - Utsunade - Hollow Touch (Kabanashi's Zan) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:21 pm

I have not written my character application yet, but all I can say is Kabanashi is his last name. If my character has to be approved before my Zan gets the thumbs up, then I think I can finish in a week or so. Sorry...

...if it seems too powerful, I can water it down a little. I had an epiphany and wrote whatever came to my mind, so I could use some constructive feedback.

Thanks. ㅇㅂㅇ
- ST0NED -
Back to top Go down
http://toaru.forumotion.com/

空撫 - Utsunade - Hollow Touch (Kabanashi's Zan)
Page 1 of 1