Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pain Nakata(incomplete)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain Nakata

Pain Nakata

Pain Nakata(incomplete) Empty
PostSubject: Pain Nakata(incomplete)   Pain Nakata(incomplete) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:13 am

Name: Pain Nakata

Nick name/alias: Bringer of Pain

Visual Age: 15

Division: Eighth (Uh o.o I don't know if I'm allowed in this one or not... so if I'm not then ok ^^)

Personality: Pain is mostly cold to others, believing kindness leads to downfall. Despite of that belief, she is kind to her younger brother Oni (deceased). She tries to keep an image of cruel, sarcastic, and quiet. She is the opposite despite her attempts, showing her personality of caring, happy, and hotheaded rarely. Pain is irritated easily, glaring at others when they irritate her. She doesn't get too annoyed, only if you make a sexist or racist comment then she's very annoyed.

Picture: Pain Nakata(incomplete) 19-5810
Physical Appearance: Pain's hair is a purple colour, falling down her back loose to her waist with bangs just resting above her eyes. Her eyes are a light gray-blue, giving the impression of as some would say 'looking in your soul'. She is 5'4 and has a slim, willowy figure and pale skin with a large chest for her visual age.

Clothing: Pain tries to refrain from wearing her uniform; instead insisting on wearing a long sleeved black shirt that doesn't cover her stomach. She wears dark coloured jeans. She also has a half-wing silver pendant always around her neck from her deceased younger brother.

Traits: Pain is a bookworm, enjoying to read horror and mystery novels. You can title her as a loner; she doesn't talk or hang around others if she can help it. She likes quiet, music, and to her embarrassment, chibi manga characters. She is sadistic and ruthless in battle, enjoying and feeding off the pain of others. She secretly has a crush on one of the former captains, though not even admitting it to herself.

History/Background: (I just started this anime so I don't know if you can even become a shinigami after dying... so if you can't sorry >.<)
Pain's early life was simple; stay out of her parents' way with work and take care of her adored younger brother Oni. And it stayed simple until she turned fifteen. Nothing in her high ranked, pampered life of Duke and Duchess's daughter had prepared her for a run in with a hallow initially going after her because of her high spiritual power, changing targets to her younger brother, Oni. Protecting him had led to her downfall, and his too. That was the day she had died...
Finding herself in the shinigami realm, she never forgave herself. After that day she had changed; more cold to others, less trusting, cruel. Pain joined the Soul Society one year later, her abilities growing greatly from then on from hard, brutal training in the Soul Society. Though with her training her teacher had died, leaving her to train by herself and grow her powers by the knowledge he passed onto her. His death didn't stop her; now nearly five hundred years afterward she still trains to increase her Elite rank. Believing her only purpose is to protect the Soul Society, she is ruthless and relentless to anyone who opposes her.

RP sample:
Pain turns the page of her book, finding her mind elsewhere than the pale pages. She wants a fight. Looking up to the sky Pain closes her eyes, the tree leaves making patterns across her pale skin. Breathing in she finds herself relaxed... if you can call high strung relaxed.
I need someone who won't be beaten so easily... but I can't fight among my team mates or the Soul Society, can I? She thinks to herself bitterly. Pain is content with her own presence and company, wouldn't have it any other way. Others just get in the way. Pain finds herself running the lyrics to a song she heard when she went to the land of the living...
Paper flowers....
Paper flowers...
I linger in the doorway
Of alarm clock screaming
Monsters calling my name
Let me stay
Where the wind will whisper to me
Where the raindrops, as they're falling, tell a story.
In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)
Opening her pale gray blue eyes she looks to see someone peering over her. She knew of his presence. Just wished he'd go away. Now that she notices it, that's the same man who kept on pestering her and talking to her for the past few days.
"What?"Being polite never came easily to her.
"Thirsty, Pain-chan?"He asks as Pain tries to remember his name. It bugs her when others use titles.
"What's it up to you? And call me Pain..."
"Thought you needed some company..."He says as he sits next to her, dropping a bottle of water in her lap.
Pain shrugs, examining the bottle. Sure enough, it's genuine water. Opening the cap she drinks it, her dry throat welcoming the feeling of the cool liquid freely. A drop trails down her lip onto her chin, wiping it away with her wrist.
He looks like he is about to say something, but deciding against it content with her silence. The man who she can't remember his name, and doesn't want to, tries to not look at her eyes, as if afraid of them. Pain suppresses a sigh; she hates it when other Shinigami shy away from her piercing gaze. Though with her efforts the man didn't miss the half-sigh. "If you want me gone just say it."
Pain raises an eyebrow, caught off guard. Yes. Please. "You can stay..." she replies, noticing he seems much more happy with her response. "Just don't bug me, kay?"
"Don... Don't worry, Pain-sa--er... Pain. I won't."If his smile could glitter like in anime, his would be right now. Somewhat like Rock Lee.
Pain nods, her gaze returning to the book. Still she can't find her mind able to pay attention, so she pretends she is anyway.

Last edited by Pain Nakata on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Pain Nakata(incomplete)   Pain Nakata(incomplete) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:52 am

It's a decent application, but I think the History and RP sample should be bigger if you're going to try for Elite/ Captain.
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Pain Nakata(incomplete)   Pain Nakata(incomplete) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:28 pm

Also, the 8th division Captain has been occupied. though many others are still free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain Nakata(incomplete)   Pain Nakata(incomplete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pain Nakata(incomplete)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rp :: Templates :: Character Registration-
Jump to: