Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeke Osakawa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

Zeke Osakawa Empty
PostSubject: Zeke Osakawa   Zeke Osakawa EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:50 am

Name: Zeke Osakawa

Race: Shinigami

Visual Age: 14

Division:
8th Division Captain

Personality: Zeke is usually very happy. he never looses his smile no matter what except if Niri is harmed. He likes to crack jokes about women occasionally, but not commonly. He also has a calm attitude on the battle field, never looses his cool. He is always focused and intelligent in all his actions. He also is very modest,he believes that his power is minimal and that his abilities aren't special. he often reveals his abilities and says they are nothing special. The only time he gets angry is when his friends are hurt or when he releases bankai. His bankai naturally makes him angry and frustrated. It makes his very soul have the nature of fire,and fire tends to rage and roar.

Appearance: Zeke looks like a fourteen year old kid who has a tan cloak. The cloak was his old Captains uniform from when he was 10th division Captain. His long black hair and handsome face gives women an attracted feeling. He also has red baggy pants, red gloves with stars on them, and red boots that are hidden by his cloak. he has two large star earrings that hang from his earrings and he is about 5.6 in height.

History/Background: Zeke used to be Captain of the 10th squad when he was a captain. his power was nearly unmatched, yet his modesty makes him say that he isn't strong or that he hasn't won many battles. Though in truth,he has had a history of being talented on the battle field. when he was captain his friends were Yamamoto, ouruichi, yusuke,and Niri (niriel). Youruichi who taught him "flash cry" to an extent. his flash cry takes the form of fire that surrounds his arms and shouldersand it rips the cloak off right off him. he often uses this before he fights because he considers his zampaktou "forbidden" because when he went into bankai, his rage actually killed one of his comrades. Also he used to train with yamamoto to test his fire zampaktou abilities. He never won,but he always enjoyed fighting against him no matter what. His dream is that he wants to be like yamamoto some day. After Niri went to go into squad 0, he resigned from him position and let someone else take his place. Later he got the name"the curios rabbit" because he often disturbs the Catains meeting and conversations to find out new things. He thinks soifon is vile because they are like opposites, she is always mean and finds away to be cruel.Zeke really dislikes this. Now he often joins soul society in missions and trains shinigami that are new to their abilities. He know is thinking of regoining the captain ranks.

(i want to be a former captain if thats ok)

*post of Zeke*

The lands of Soul society gives off a mysterious vibe as nobody is around the outskirts of the barracks. Then, from the silence A figure bursts from thin air in a mass of fire. His cloak elegantly floats in the breeze, and his long back hair that seems to float behind him. The man then smiles happily as he meets finds a measly arrancar. The arrancar seems to smirk at the figure, then utters some words. "So you finally caught up to me, i thought i lost you former captain Zeke." The arrancar turns and takes out his sword and it quickly turns to a giant axe. the axe seems to have eyes on it. "not realy, your pretty fast and you were fairly difficult to catch." Zeke smiles. "dont think that your fooling me Zeke,you speed is famous." The arrancar says in an annoyed tone as he gallops toward Zeke as he tranforms into a bull with 10 horns. Then Zeke lifts his arm from his cloak and continues wearing his smile,"im not that famous mister arrancar". the arrancar retaliates with angered words and a charge at Zeke,"i am not a normal arrancar! I am Gorgito nueser! Im the....." his words are rudely interrupted as he realizes that half his body is missing. He seemed to have left it several feet behind him. The arrancar then notices the vile truth. he Notices that zeke is behind him,his hand completely on fire as he smiles."sorry mister arrancar, but i can't allow you to live. should have ignored Aizens offer." the fire from hi hand slowely goes out revealing burn blood from the arrancar. Zeke ripped him in half with his bare hands, yet he seems to have a cut on his ribs. "those horns were very hard to get around though, i give you that mr arrancar". The arancar then falls on his chest creating a small quake. Zeke then turns bandaging his rib, he created fire around the wound to stop the bleeding. "Mission completeYammi jii."Zeke then vanishes into thin air to go back to Soul society and talk to the captains.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones
Elite Captain
Dr. Reaper Jones

Zeke Osakawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke Osakawa   Zeke Osakawa EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:05 pm

You are approved as captain but not of 8th you should have waited till i or one onther came to approve your app.
Back to top Go down
https://brokensouls.rpg-board.net

Zeke Osakawa
Page 1 of 1