Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takashi, Lucian [Vizard]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rahl
Cherubim Vizard

Takashi, Lucian [Vizard] Empty
PostSubject: Takashi, Lucian [Vizard]   Takashi, Lucian [Vizard] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:40 am

Name: (Takashi, Lucian)

Nick name/alias: (Luke)

Visual age: (24 years old)

Ex-Division: (Former 13th Division)

Picture: (Something to represent your character's appearance.) [OPTIONAL]

Physical Appearance: (Lucian is not exactly what you would call tall, standing only 5 feet 11 inches tall. His dark hair is often a mess because he never cares to style it as others do. Lucian’s eyes are a mystery to most people because they seem to change from grey to gold depending upon his mood.

He is of an athletic build and often takes pride in this fact for the simple reason that he is, for all intents and purposes, a cripple. Lucian carries a multitude of scars all the way down his right side with a tattoo on his shoulder saying Takashi. He walks with a limp and is seen using a tree branch as a makeshift crutch with his zanpaktou strapped to his right forearm.)

Clothing: (Lucian usually wears jeans and a t-shirts with an old wooden crutch when not fighting. When he must make an appearance before a soul reaper he will change to his old robes his right side is bare to the waist, so that his scars can intimidate his opponents.)

Traits: ( Lucian is always quiet always thinking, he hates closed in spaces and sweet food. When he is given free time he often is found near any large body of water or playing chess with whoever will play him.)

Personality: (Though quiet and distracted, most of the time Lucian is a very happy person often seen laughing at the worst of jokes. Lucian knows very little of his past before he got his vizard mask, however, he hides this fact well. He is a very skilled tactician and is often seen playing chess against anyone who cares to play.
He often is very sociable everyone sees him as a happy-go-lucky person, but he has always had a dark secret. Ever since he was small he has heard a voice in his head, a very dark, malevolent voice. Often trying to make a bargain with him but, being raised a religious person he never told anyone. Lucian has tried his best throughout his life to shut the voice out, but when angered the voice surfaces with newfound strength and hatred.

When threatened he reacts as if the threat is a joke and refuses to defend himself in a meaningless fight against others he associates with, but if anything threatens someone he cares for he is very quick to anger.
Lucian goes out of his way to avoid small places. If caught in a tight spot he will often lose all reason while trying to escape, injuring himself and anyone else around him.)

Background/History: (Lucian Takashi spent most of his childhood the same as would any other crippled child, but he was far from normal. His mother told him that he was born old; because he learned to play chess at the age of three and was winning international tournaments at the age of five.

Lucian had everything he wanted in life, until he turned 18 when he started to see people dressed in black kimonos slaying what could only be described from his point of view as demons. One night he saw one of the women dressed in black fall from nowhere and crash to the ground.

Following his first instinct he limped to the woman. “Are you all right?” he asked, but to no avail; she was unconscious. Looking around to find what would have caused her to fall out of the sky Lucian saw nothing. “You can see usssssssssss?” hissed a voice to his right; he turned. Where just a few seconds ago there was nothing, a human-snake like demon was now sitting there.

“Leave here now,” Lucian said brandishing his makeshift crutch as a club. He was barely balanced on his left foot. Lucian would forever remember that night as the night he died. Before he could yell for help the demon had him by the throat. The last thing he saw before he died was the woman slicing the demon in half.

“What’s happening?” Lucian coughed; his vision was fading. The last thing he heard before he died was a sing-song voice saying “Don’t worry, I won’t leave you alone. Your wounds are too bad for me to heal and you’re going to die, but I will be here when you wake.”

Lucian woke up three hours later in a large white room. As he looked around the small room he could see drawers in the walls and there were books and scrolls stacked all the way to the ceiling. “Where am I?”

“Don’t worry I just moved you to my temporary living quarters. It’s where I stay when I’m in the living world. If you don’t mind me asking you, why were you out there tonight anyway? Do you know why that hollow attacked you?” The woman really was beautiful; her long dark hair was in her eyes as she moved back and forth trying to find something in the cluttered room.

“World of the living…Wait what is a hollow…The last thing I remember was trying to save you from that demon and then it was right there in front of me and then it had by the…” he trailed off remembering the pain in his neck and then the dark. Lucian shook “Am I dead?” was all he managed to say.

“Yes you’re dead...You could see us?” A look of surprised crossed her face. “That is rare for a human, but rarer still, you weren’t scared…you tried to protect me…Thank you.” She looked at him her eyes were bright as she pondered a thought that crossed her mind.

“What are you? Who are you? My name is Lucian Takashi.” He held out his hand.

“Oh my name is Holly, I am an officer of the 13th squad, and I’m a shinigami.” She took his hand and with a look of pain fell to her knees “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH…let…go…please.”

With a look of horror he quickly let go and got as far away as the little room would allow. “I’m sorry are you okay? What was that I didn’t feel anything? I’m very sorry…” He looked away he was always doing that, hurting people when they touched him. “It looks like my curse still follows me, even in death.” Lucian muttered.

“Don’t say that…It is not a curse…It was just your spiritual pressure was so high it caught me by surprised. Your spiritual pressure is almost the same as a vice-captain. I wonder if you could enroll in the soul academy? Well of course you could, with a recommendation from me! You will start tomorrow…………….”

…After 100 years Lucian graduated the soul academy and became a member of the 13th squad. He is rarely away from Holly; they quickly became the best of friends, however everyone thinks they might be more. Though crippled, Lucian has proven his worth as a shinigami numerous times, defeating hollows with efficiency. He has been offered the 5th seat position of the 3rd squad, but turned it down, refusing to leave Holly…

Back in the living world Holly and Lucian are hunting an adjucha…”I’ve got a fix on its spiritual pressure Lucian, go that way so if it tries to run you can kill it. I’m going to chase it to you.”

Sighing to himself; Lucian splits up from Holly. He waits for about 10 minutes when he makes a startling realization that he can no longer sense Holly’s spiritual pressure. Moving faster than he thought possible Lucian came upon the adjucha standing over her body.

Lucian could see she was still breathing, but just barely. “Back off…and I will make it quick and painless.”

The adjucha picked Holly up by the face and grabbed her zanpaktou tossing it to him. “So sad to see a couple separated by death. Keep it. That is all that will be left of her.” With that the adjucha took his free hand and in the blink of an eye impaled Holly with his sharp claws. Lucian watched as Holly disappeared before his eyes.

The hollow smiled “You’re next don’t worry.” He started to walk towards Lucian, blood still dripping from his claws.
“Let me out of this prison, and give me control and you can still live.” Lucian shut his eyes anger surged through him as the dark voice, after centuries of repression, came to him.

What he once ignored he listened in anger; he would avenge Holly, no matter the cost. “Can you make it suffer? As long as it suffers before it dies you can have whatever you want from me. What do I have to do?”

“Give me control; all I need is for you to willingly give control to me.”

“Fine whatever, you have my consent to do whatever you want.” Lucian felt his vision slipping as he retreated to his inner world.

When Lucian’s vision cleared he was in the ancient oak grove that was his inner world. Standing before him not a hand length away was a dark figure. Wrapped head to toe in living shadow, all he could see nothing of its face, but somehow he knew the thing, whatever it was, was watching him judging his every move. “What are you…You are not suppose to be here.”

“I’ve been here so long; locked away I belong here as much as you do. I am part of you, the part that you locked away and tried to forget. And now after so long you have accepted the bargain without knowing the price.” Lucian eyes went wide as he felt a sharp pain in his stomach he looked down to see his own zanpaktou buried deep in his stomach. “Don’t worry you won’t die…not yet, anyway.”

Lucian fell to his knees, and the adjucha stopped. Coming from this shinigami was a spiritual pressure so great the adjucha couldn’t move. “Ha, you won’t be able to move so why bother trying.” Lucian looked up his eyes were now solid black. He stood up from where he fell “You really are pathetic Lucian, not even to protect the girl.”

“What are you?” the hollow said watching as all the spiritual pressure stabilized and a mask beginning to form over his left eye. “You are no ordinary shinigami.” The realization came over the adjucha as eyed the mask fragment slowing growing.

“I am your death. Be happy, most people never get to know when they die but, you will die…” slowly drawing the zanpaktou from his right arm and running his fingers across the blade. “…Now.” He plunged the sword deep into throat of the hollow enjoying every minute, as it died slowly.

“You know most hollow eat the soul, but me I enjoy the blood first, and then just as before it dies I eat the soul.” Lucian said licking his lips as the hollow mask covered the last of his face. “This is going to be fun living in this body, so much blood yet to be spilled.”

“No…” back in the inner world Lucian using all his strength he had left and grasped the hilt in his stomach. “No…go back to where you came from.” Pulling the sword from his stomach he slashed through the living shadow and watched as the figure dissolved into nothing. “Good riddance.”

“You think you can rid yourself of me that easily?” the voice echoed from nowhere, “I will always be here in your nightmares. I will be back and then you will die by my hand and I will have control, and when I do I will kill every one you care about first.”

Lucian awoke just before dawn in a pool of blood, lying beside him was scattered remnants of his hollow mask.

“Looks like you had quite a night, my friend.” Said a voice to his right, Lucian sat up and looked sitting on the ground was another person.

“What happened to me last night?” He asked as a flurry of memories came flooding back. “Who are you?”

“My name is not important at the moment, what is important is that I can teach you how to control that power.” He held his hand out to give Lucian a hand up. “Here I believe this are yours.” he handed him the wooden crutch.”

“If you come with me, my friends and I will teach you to control that power.” Said the man. Seeing the look in Lucian’s eyes “I promise you, that no one will ask you of your past.”

“No” was all Lucian said then he turned and ran. He ran so far and so fast that no one could keep up, just the way he wanted. He ran till he collapsed on a beach far from the bloody scene of the previous night.

…After that dreadful night Lucian never came back to the Soul Society. Most everyone thinks he’s dead. Since that night he has spent his life quietly, never using his power for fear of attracting other shinigami. One day a group of former shinigami led by the same person as before approached him telling their stories. He was offered a place in their ragtag family of vizards once more, but yet again Lucian turned them down. They warned him of the trouble on the horizon. Since that day Lucian has thrown caution to the wind and now spends all of his free time training, learning to control his hollow side, even though he is still afraid.)

RP sample: (I will make an RP sample if you still deem it necessary but I tried to combine my History with the RP sample.)
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

Takashi, Lucian [Vizard] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takashi, Lucian [Vizard]   Takashi, Lucian [Vizard] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Takashi, Lucian [Vizard]
Page 1 of 1