Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Richter.... yup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Richter
Septima Espada
Richter

Richter.... yup Empty
PostSubject: Richter.... yup   Richter.... yup EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Name: Richter Abend

Visual Age: 27

Picture:
Spoiler:

Appearance: see picture

Clothing: see appearance

Mask fragment location: over his left eye brow

Hollow Hole location: An inch below his neck

Personality: Richter's personality depends on the situation. He could be calm cool and collected one second the next a hot-head. But a good 45% of the time he states is opinion and not care what other people think about him.

Traits:
-Shiny things
-Sleeping
-Poking/Flicking people that annoy him
-Poking/Flicking his friends
-Just poking/flicking people in general
-Randomly climbing things
-Fire

Dislikes:
-Not eating when hungry
-People touching/taking his shiny things
-People the complain about him poking others

History:
Life Arc:
Richter, when he was living was a pirate, near the end of the age of pirates. He was a bit of a pyro-manic so even as a captain of his own ship he used the cannons. If we capture enemies he would set them on fire. His crew hated him because he wouldn't really listen to anyone else but they were to afraid of being set on fire. His love of fire eventually was him and his crew's downfall. Instead of being arrested at the end of the pirate age he set his ship on fire. The amount of black powder blew his ship up. And his body sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

Death Arc:
After Richter died he became earth bound to his ship. And few month later; Eight to be exact. He became a hollow. (LOL short arc)

Hallow Arc:
When he was a hallow he began eating souls, like every hallow. He sticked in a area which soon became known as the bermuda triangle. After eating a crap load of souls he fused with a bunch of other hollows in the area. he then became a Menos Grande. At this point the number of "disappearances" in the triangle increased. After years of eating souls(10 to be exact); Hallows, shinigami, and human souls alike. Richter took control over the other hallows that also made up Menos Grande.

Adjuchas to Arrancar Arc:
When Richter took over the Menos Grande he became a Adjuchas (please correct me if i'm wrong about that.). His form was a wolf. After a bit more waiting (which by know he was getting bored of it) when traveled to Las Noches. He then appear before Lord Aizen and was approved for Shinigamification. (If i need to add more just tell me)

Innate Ability: Fire

RP sample: Richter was walking. To were he didn't really know he stopped paying attention a few seconds after he started. He began to whistle softly. He continued walking and whistling. Richter forgot the reason he was walking a while back and began trying to remember what he forgot. After 30 minutes of not being about to remember he stopped. He yawned then continued walking again.

About an hour later. Not really knowing time because he wasn't paying. But he ran into a walk. Figures thought Richter. He then snapped to reality realizing were we was, he had no idea were he was. The wall he walked into was a tree. He looked around and realized he was in a forest. "Great..." said Richter sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Septima Espada
Richter

Richter.... yup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richter.... yup   Richter.... yup EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Me thinks I is done
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Richter.... yup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richter.... yup   Richter.... yup EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:11 pm

erm, a bit more detail would have been better, but
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

Richter.... yup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richter.... yup   Richter.... yup EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:43 pm

what rabk do you want, you can't have 6 though
Back to top Go down
Richter
Septima Espada
Richter

Richter.... yup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richter.... yup   Richter.... yup EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:46 am

7.... i actualy wanted 6 so i'll go with 7 T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Richter.... yup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richter.... yup   Richter.... yup Empty

Back to top Go down

Richter.... yup
Page 1 of 1