Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaiyo Saiyouko: Captain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Kaiyo Saiyouko: Captain Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyo Saiyouko: Captain   Kaiyo Saiyouko: Captain EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:32 pm

Name: Kaiyo Saiyouko

Nick name/alias: Kai

Visual Age: 16

Division: 8

Personality: Kaiyo is an optimist, her outlook on life always includes being happy, and in general she is a very happy, pleasant and friendly girl. However, despite the girl's amicable attitude she is also a notorious anarchist, unable to stop arguing her own points and simply getting bored of following the rules Kaiyo would view herself as a likeable rogue. Kaiyo enjoys fighting, and she simply enjoys the heart pounding exhileration of combat. Kaiyo lives quite strictly with her moral code, defending those who need help and arguing against those bent of hurting others. Kaiyo isn't very studious, she doesn't lack the capacity, she simply ignores it and prefers her own, more exciting path. Kaiyo is very loyal and determined, although with sometimes try to worm her way out of responsibilities. On casual meetings kaiyo can appear quite cold towards others, whilst taking part in 'friendly banter'.

Picture: (Something to represent your character's appearance.) [OPTIONAL]

Physical Appearance: Short in stature but with an athletic and slender build Kaiyo has crystal blue eyes, a cute smile and a generally quite 'messy' attire. Kaiyo stands at just under 5ft tall. The girl's hair is layered, straight blonde hair that falls down at her shoulder; usually with her red headband tied across her forehead so the ribbon can be seen from the back of her head and through her hair at the front.

Clothing: Kaiyo wears the usual Shinigami attire, with her Zanpaktou hanging at her waist. The girl has a sleeveless Captains Haori that is red on the inside.

Traits: dislikes: Rude people and people who demand respect.The girl dislikes half of her Zanpaktou spirit, the one which is always beating her up. Kaiyo also just sometimes dislikes people, for no apparent reason other than she finds them annoying.likes: fun and active stuff, milkshakes and friendly folk. As for her quirks, well aside from her friendly (immautre) attitude she's fairly normal.

History/Background: (Real world)
While living Kaiyo attended an all girl’s boarding school with her older sister, Saroki. Kaiyo had a lot of friends while living; she was a very active girl who attended clubs for most sporting activities. Her sisters were the same age as Kaiyo. She came from a small village outside the town, her father was an accountant and her mother was an amateur painter. In general Kaiyo was a very happy young girl; she had a lot of friends, a loving family and good quality of life. On the day Kaiyo died she was heading home after another term of school; she had missed the first bus home and was waiting at the bus stop alone. While waiting at the bus stop she heard a woman scream from down the road, she heard the cry for help and ran towards the noise, a woman was being mugged by two men; Kaiyo managed to get both men off the woman, only to receive a fatal head wound from one of the men. The woman was beaten within an inch of her life and the muggers escaped the scene and were never caught; Kaiyo died.
(Soul Society)
Kaiyo didn't remember how she got to Sereiti; she just remembered waking up very hungry. Fortunately for Kaiyo she found herself in one of the wealthier districts, she was given a job at a local bar, waiting tables and cleaning. It didn't take long for Kaiyo to hear the amazing tales of Shinigami, and their heroic deeds that were simply a day-to-day occurrence. While Kaiyo had never been a girl who adored such glory, the idea of helping others appealed to her. She asked around about becoming a Shinigami and, when possible, would stop and ask patrolling Shinigami in the area. After just two months Kaiyo's focus was on becoming a Shinigami; and a strong one at that, she had mentally prepared herself for the training ahead and had gone running must days leading up the moment she signed up for the Shinigami Academy. The girl graduated a year early from the academy, after being told her complacent attitude towards the more academic studies had slowed her graduation. Not that Kaiyo minded, the girl was sharp minded, she just found monotonous study an utter waste of her time, and prefer practising her direct combat skills. Neverthless, for her refined combat skills Kaiyo was quickly drafted to the 11th squad. After a short month of leading tactical exercises the girl had been promoted to Lieutenant. Kaiyo was drafted in as the 8th division captain shortly before the war broke out. The inexperienced girl had never seen the death toll of so many fighters. In effect, the war changed Kaiyo, dampened her once impenetrable optimism. The girl had to improve, that was her simple answer. After each wave of attack the girl would return with fewer squad members, and even still Kaiyo's death rate of shinigami was fewer than all other squads; because the girl risked her life daily to protect her squad members. Now more determined than ever, Kaiyo refuses to allow anyone to die, denying death it's single whisper of fate by training harder to become stronger and faster, to help save everyone.

RP sample: ((taken from another site, i hope it's okay Smile ))

Arms outstretched as far as they could go, Kaiyo carried on running, chasing her red headband. the headband that had been her sisters, and that the girl had cared so dearly for had been taken away. It danced along the air with ease as Kaiyo felt the tears streaming down her face, grabbing onto nothing but air as the red silk seemed to float further and further away. Kaiyo frowned, shaking her head as she threw her body forwards, grabbing into the end of the ribbon as it shifted. The small girl turned her hand of to see it covered in blood, the wound in her chest dropping her quickly to the ground; the headband gone.

Awaking silently, Kaiyo didn't move, she didn't think she could. She didn't even have to check, Kaiyo remembered everything, Chiyo taking her headband, being kicked in the head and more the most vivid memory, being stabbed by her sister. Kaiyo was starting to get worried, she had a fair idea what had happened so far, and it definately wasn't good. Chiyo was obviously the leader, and her group were planning on overthrowing the Gotei 13, kidnapping Kaiyo must have been her twisted way of protecting her.

Nevertheless Kaiyo had resigned herself to the sad fact that she would have to stop her sister, the girl sat up. She wasn't tied up anmore, she had just been left in a cage, that meant one thing; they had already left. Kaiyo quickly got up to her feet, the hole in her chest had been bandaged up, but badly. The pain was still numbing her body as she moved, the girl frowned gently, her furrowing brow relaxing as she held onto the bars of the cage. Kaiyo let out a steady breath as she shut her eyes, releasing all of her energy, erupting through ehr body like a wave washing over her as the girl yanked back the rusty bars. Clattering to the ground the girl glanced around, she'd need her Zanpaktou.

Blood had seeped through the previously white bandage that was tied tightly around the girl's stomach. Kaiyo didn't take long to find ehr Zanpakyou, the lucky girl had a stronger than avergave bond with her Zanapktou, at least for a Lieutenant. Kaiyo gulped slightly as she stepped outside the large building that had housed her for almost three days. The small girl didn't turn around, Kaiyo had a lot more important matters to care to. Her image blurred for a moment as the girl set off flash stepping towards the nearest gate of Sereitei. The rest of the invaders would surely be stopped by the 10th Division, it was their job to ensure the safety of Sereitei, and work on relations between the civillians. Kaiyo just had to get her sister. Judging by the size of the house Kaiyo figured taht had well over 200 fighters, and some renegade shinigami among their ranks meant they would have more fighting power than Sereitei would expect. Tactics would be simply and effective, attack on three fronts in the hopes the enermy can't respond in time, of course the leader would be in the first wave of attacks, taking on the Gotei 13 directly at the northern wall.

The men who had kidnapped the blonde girl were all exceptionally strong, not even feeling affect when Kaiyo released her spiritual energy, but Chiyo was the main obstacle. During her time in the real world Kaiyo had always attended martial arts and other sporting clubs, but her sister had always beaten her with ease. A droplet of blood flew behind her as Kaiyo flash stepped closer to the northen wall, her Zanpaktou swaying gently at her hip as the girl saw the group nearing the wall. Kaiyo dug her heels down as she skidded along a nearby roof, quickly warning squad 10 with a hell butterfly as the girl stood motionless for a moment. Watching as the large group dispersed into three. Chiyo standing at the front of her group as she walked truiphantly towards the northern gate keeper. Kaiyo's sister slowly unsheathed a shiny Katana and raised her sword over her head towards the large man guarding the wall.

The sound of two blades colliding rang ominously through the air as Kaiyo held her Zanpaktou against Chiyo's. The brown haired woman raised one eyebrow as she called over her shoulder, 'Go without me, attack now like i told you too'. The soldiers nodded obidiently and leapt over the sisters. Chiyo smiled down at Kaiyo, 'Your still bleeding Kai, this won't end well for you trust me'. Kaiyo's eyes filled with rage as the girl stepped closer, swinging her Zanpaktou quickly diagonally down at her sister, Chiyo stepped back and blocked the girl's attack, still smiling. 'Come on Kai, last chance before i stop being nice'her voice was sharper this tone, her tone angrier as Kaiyo smiled and shook her head, slowly dropping her Zanpaktou as she spoke, 'You know what Chiyo, i looked for you every day when i came to Soul Society, i tried to search all the 12th Squad records to see if you were in there, and now' Kaiyo dropped her head, a single tear staining the stone ground before she looked up ,'Now i think you really can't be Chiyo'. The blonde girl's cold gaze fell back into her sisters eyes, as Kaiyo flash stepped quickly behind her, shooting her Zanpaktou along her shoulder as she skidded behind her opponent.

Chiyo turned quickly towards her little sister as a steady stream of blood began pouring from her shoulder. She stepped her left foot forwards and yelled at Kaiyo, 'Your the one who left me! You got yourself killed and left me alone Kai! Do you even know what happened after you died! Dis you even care!?'. The angry words pierced through the blonde girl as she stared desperately into Chiyo's eyes. 'Well guess what Kai, when i died, i stuck around for a while, and even after MY death everyone was still mourning you!'. Chiyo's spiritual energy had rocketed as she stood angrily at her sister, the dark energy buzzing around her.

Kaiyo was speechless, desperately clinging to the memories that had made up her sister, the small girl gasped for air as Chiyo lunger her blade through her stomach once more, just abover her left hip as Kaiyo fell silently to the ground, a small cloud of dust swirling in the air as her blood seeped out along the floor. Kaiyo stared up at Chiyo as she stepped closer to her, her voice shaking as she spoke, 'I'm sorry Chiyo'.

Regret. The desire to take back previous actions and improve on them, the wish to take back time, the need to change something.

Chiyo smirked down at the blonde girl, 'I tried to love you again Kai, i really did, but i can't, because everything thats wrong with my life is your fault!'. Her blade glinted in the light as she raised it slowly over her head, ready for the final blow.
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo Saiyouko: Captain   Kaiyo Saiyouko: Captain EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:14 am

you can be a captain of the 8th
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo Saiyouko: Captain   Kaiyo Saiyouko: Captain EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:11 pm

Erm i honestly don't mind which Division captain i am, if you want 8th by all means take it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo Saiyouko: Captain   Kaiyo Saiyouko: Captain Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyo Saiyouko: Captain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rp :: Templates :: Character Registration-
Jump to: